Thursday, November 29, 2012

Precious time

Life has been pretty great the past few weeks.  Spending time with Emily is wonderful and we're really lucky that both CK and I have this time to spend with her.  She's a great eater and is sleeping for 3-4 hours stretches, which at this point, I'll take and is much better than her siblings were.
 Emily had her first real bath this week and she liked it much better than the sponge baths.  She was alert and happy during the whole thing.  Good thing, because given the amount of times she spits/throws up in a day, she's going to have many, many baths in her future :)
Looking at Mom?

I've been planning to make this felt Christmas tree for the kids for awhile but, well, I've been kinda busy with other important things.  Emily finally granted me enough consecutive naps, however, so that I could finish it.  I saw the idea on Pinterest and made all the ornaments and presents with a glue gun.  The felt sticks to itself so hopefully once we hang it they can decorate and redecorate this tree all they want.