Monday, December 30, 2013

Fun weekend

I thought I'd add some fun pictures from this weekend.  CK made the kids reindeer pancakes yesterday:

 Emily discovered the orange chair and loves that she can sit in it all by herself.  Note that she carries the remote for the TV with her wherever she goes...
 Just relaxing in the tunnel reading my Disney book
 Am I safe from my siblings in here?
 Emily is going to be upset when we finally put the drawers in the bottom of the mudroom lockers and she can't climb under there anymore
 And a rare moment of sibling love...

We've had some houseguests the last few nights as Jen's furnace gave out and she has to wait a few days for parts.  The kids enjoyed movie night last night with their cousins (Lindsey and Tanner), Auntie and Grandma Jan.  Not sure the houseguests enjoy the 6a (or earlier) wake-up call at our house...