Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sarah & Fred's shower

As many of you know I was in Connecticut this weekend for my sister's couples wedding shower.  Despite the impending hurricane the shower was a success.  We had to move it from the park we had reserved to Sarah & Fred's house at the last minute and a few people didn't make it but otherwise I think everyone had a good time.  I'm still in CT (my flight this morning was cancelled since many east coast airports are closed today) but will head home tomorrow night to celebrate Reese's birthday a little late (good thing she doesn't really know or care!).  Here are some pictures from yesterday:
Sarah showing off one of her gifts
The bride and groom posing with their Pug cake
The canine bride and groom
Another pic of the cake
Sarah and Fred practicing their pose for the wedding