Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jumperoo and Lindsey's birthday party

Reese and Asher like coming into our room in the mornings and playing with Emily while she's still in bed.  She's happiest first thing in the morning and loves all the attention from her siblings.
 Since Emily's neck muscles seem to be so strong and she wants to be upright looking around all the time we decided to break out the Jumperoo a bit early.  We tried it out yesterday for the first time and she seems to like it (in short bursts at least).
"Mom, this is not my most flattering angle"
 Making funny faces at Reese (who is also responsible for draping my blanket over the back
 Smiling because I can "stand" up by myself- finally!
 We celebrated Lindsey's 11th birthday yesterday with her friends and family. The girls played a photo scavenger hunt game and I was one of the photographers.  I'm proud to say our team won and Kaitlyn was a champ for volunteering for the "cover one of your teammate's faces with stickers":
We got extra points for getting adults in the pictures...Clint was a good sport.  Here he is in the "surfing" picture.
Happy Birthday Lindsey!