Saturday, August 21, 2010

Night at the park

The kids and I are home alone this weekend while CK is in South Dakota with his family. CK's grandmother, Lois, passed away this week. She was a pretty special lady and we are thinking of her family and happy she is now at peace.
Although CK does this all the time, it's pretty rare that I have the kids all to myself. Luckily, they have been great. Thursday night Asher slept all night. When my alarm went off at 6 I thought I must've been dreaming but there he was, still fast asleep in his crib. Last night wasn't too bad, either. Just one wake-up call for a bottle at 3:30. Hopefully CK is using his time away to catch up on some much-deserved sleep himself.
Here is Asher trying carrots last night for the first time.
After dinner the three of us went to the park. We pretty much closed it down, I had to drag Reese out of there as it was getting dark :) We all had a great time.




Reese found a slide she could do all by herself and so round and round she went.






I think she might have gone down 50 times :) All I've heard all morning: "Should we go to the park Mommy?"