Wednesday, February 17, 2010

East Coast Road Trip 2010

We are closing in on the end of our East Coast road trip. We've seen lots of friends and family and had a great time. Unfortunately, we are going to end the trip on a sad note as my Grandmother (Lageman) passed away this morning after a wonderful, long life. So we will be extending our trip for a few days to go to the funeral and celebrate her life with family.

Here are some pictures from our trip so far. We also spent time with my friend Jessica and her family but somehow managed to forget to take any pictures (probably because we were too busy eating!)

Prior to the trip Reese, Asher and I got geared up for the big Duke-Carolina game. Aunt Michelle and Uncle Jeff with Asher
CK and Uncle Jeff getting Asher to talk
Daddy and Asher
Uncle Dan reading to Reese
Dan, Reese and Jameson
Venus, Dan and "the kids"
We stayed a night with my friend Elizabeth (who is expecting her own baby girl in 6 weeks) and her husband Jason. They fed us very well :)
Elizabeth, Reese and me
Aunt Michelle and Asher
Dan and Venus playing a hard core game on the Wii
Reese finally got to meet her friend Petey who is only a week younger than her. Petey is the son of my friend Erin from high school and is super adorable as you can see...
Aunt Sarah and Asher cuddling
Aunt Sarah and Reese clowning around
CK and I decided to stop by Windycrest (the house I grew up in) and here is what we found. We took a tour of the updated kitchen and downstairs bathroom. Looks like they're taking pretty good care of the place :)
We had lunch with my friend Casey and her daughter Barrett, who is 6 days younger than Asher. As you can see from the picture below, babies sure do grow at different rates!