Saturday, October 10, 2009

32 weeks and criss crossing the country

I am 32 weeks tomorrow and feeling pretty good. More and more uncomfortable every day as I grow larger and still battle nausea from time to time, but I can't really complain. The baby is moving around a lot these days which is pretty fun. We have a busy few weeks coming up:
  • Monday 10/12 I head to Provo for work
  • Thursday 10/15 CK and Reese meet me in Salt Lake City and we fly to Detroit to visit our Michigan friends
  • Friday 10/16 we fly to New Jersey for Jeff and Michelle's wedding (yay!)
  • Monday 10/19 Reese and CK fly to Phoenix and I fly to Portland, OR for the week
  • Thursday 10/22 I'm back in Show Low for our last weekend in Arizona
  • Monday 10/26 I head back to Provo for my last week at work (Reese and CK will likely join me there for a few days before heading back to Montana)
  • Wednesday 10/28 I'll be in Las Vegas for our end of project celebration
  • Thursday 10/29 back to Provo for my final client meeting
  • Friday 10/30 My last flight to Helena where I hope to be for awhile?

I know, it's a busy schedule. I had to write it all down just to keep track of it, too. November should find all three of us back in Montana and not getting on a plane for awhile. CK has been working very hard (and long days) to get the cabin done so I'm sure he is looking forward to some rest and relaxation in November, too (before December comes and the whole rest thing goes out the window again with a newborn in the house :) And yes, we do see the irony of spending the summer in HOT Arizona and the winter in COLD Montana instead of the other way around. Oh well. As they say, home is where the heart is, right? Or wherever some nice family member will offer you, your husband and your 13 month old a bed.

No we don't have a permanent place to live in Montana yet.

No we don't have any baby names picked out yet.

If anyone has any ideas on the above two items, feel free to send them our way!