Thursday, March 26, 2009

Perspective

It is a sad night as Duke's horrific play this evening (nice of them to choose tonight to play their worst basketball of the year) earned them a quick trip back to Durham instead of a step closer to Detroit. Oh well. I must be getting older because something like this would normally have me depressed for a week but I am already over it and the game isn't even technically over yet. Is it sad that I am slightly relieved that they stopped showing the game on CBS and switched to the Mizzou-Memphis game instead so I wouldn't have to actually watch the misery? Maybe.

Anyway there are way more important things in life than basketball as we all know. Tonight I am thinking about Mike, Lorri, and Lacey as they help Mike recover from his surgery and await the biopsy results. We love you all!