Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Family Claw




Apparently carrying around a 20+ lb. little girl can be hazardous to your health. After being bothered by wrist pain for a few weeks I decided to go have it checked out and it turns out I have tendonitis in my left wrist. Likely from using my thumb and hand to carry something heavy in a repetitive way. Hmmm...wonder what that could be? So CK and I both now have matching braces (or "claws" as we like to call them). We have them on opposite hands, though, so if we put his left hand and my right hand together we can actually accomplish something. Fun times. And yes, we know this makes us no better than our formerly gimpy brother and soon-to-be sister in law.

We finally got batteries for the camera (yes that is my excuse for not posting any pictures recently) so here are some cute ones of the person you all come to this blog to see (I know, CK thinks it's him, but we all know the truth).