Wednesday, July 16, 2014

LaFond family campout and 10th Anniversary


Jan put together a great "minute-to-win-it" game for everyone- kids version AND adult version.  Of course, there are no competitive people in the LaFond family so it was all fun and games ;)  CK and I randomly got partnered together and pulled out the win despite my failure to be able to balance a slinky on my forehead without my hands (see below)
 Emily with her cousin Lindsey
 Emily loved playing in the mud/dirt
 Everyone tie-dyed shirts and we managed to get all to pose for a group picture...did I mention how great it is that Jen always brings her camera everywhere so I don't have to?
 Emily snoozing after an unexpectedly wet kayak ride with Daddy
 Asher loving being outside
 Reese and Ava had a great time playing together.  Wish we lived closer so these two could get to know each other better!
 CK and I celebrated our 10th anniversary last Wednesday, unfortunately, only over the phone as I was in Arizona.  Here's CK on Thursday with his anniversary present which I surprised him with after a 20-hour drive from Phoenix.  Worth every mile to see his perma-grin (which I'm pretty sure is still there).  Also worth every penny to be able to give such a deserved gift to my partner-in-crime who keeps our life on track, takes great care of our family and is the best husband and friend a girl could ask for.  Here's to 100 more years!