Monday, May 5, 2014

Sarah's baby shower

CK, Soren and I headed to Connecticut this weekend for Sarah's baby shower.  We stopped in Minneapolis for one of my projects and had lunch with CK's friend Mike, whom we hadn't seen in years.  It was a great trip and MANY MANY thanks to Jan for watching the other 3 kids so we could have a relaxing trip.  Soren was an easy traveler and it was great to see all of my siblings and my Mom since I don't see them often enough.  Here are some pictures from the fun weekend:
Soren testing out baby Salling's new swing (which is really more like a baby roller coaster)
Diaper four-wheeler

the amazing cake (A Little Imagination Cakes, Middletown, CT)
Becca, Judy, Alison (and Robin)
The amazing elephant minky blanket from Aunt Kim
the proud parents-to-be
Mom introducing Robin to the Tiffany's blue box....uh oh
Fred and Sarah got me a beautiful necklace

The youngest four grandchildren...two in...two out


Judy, Nick, Robin, Alison and Steve
Big Sister and Bigger Sister