Saturday, March 3, 2012

We have color! (house update, finally)

Drywall is done and CK has been busy painting.  After MUCH negotiating on paint colors (CK tends to pick from the top of the color gradient and I usually tend toward the bottom so it was a whole lot of fun) here's the result:
dining room 
 Playroom 
 Master (it's tough to see in the picture but it's a very light green)
 Asher's room (same as playroom)
 main color in the halls, great room, mudroom and laundry room (somewhere between grey and beige)
 looking up at the loft from the great room
 standing at the windows in the great room looking back at the dining room and soon to be kitchen
 Reese showing off her purple room which she loves.  When I asked her how she felt about the dining room color, she told me she didn't like it and that I needed to paint it pink or purple.
 Reese admiring my new teal office
 Asher just liked playing with the front door
 Guest room (a light blue, very calming so start planning your visit).  This room also has the best views in the house and will eventually have a private deck.
 another look at my office