Friday, February 20, 2009

First week in Provo

Well our first week in Utah is over and I think we are settling into our new digs pretty well. Although our space is, at best, "cozy", we are making the most of it. The scenery here is beautiful and so far the weather has been pretty nice. We're going to try to get out and explore a bit this weekend since we didn't get to venture too far this week while I was working. So far I'd say the top things about living here for me are: seeing my family every day, not having to get on a plane every week and the gorgeous mountain scenery. I'd venture a guess that CK's top 3 are: free breakfast every morning, free dinner 3 nights a week and free maid service every day. See a pattern?
Reese is doing great and moving more and more every day. Courtesy of the closet doors in our room she now has a mirror at her level so she enjoys "playing" with the mystery baby.

She also enjoys getting to nap with Dad.